Eligibility for Pre-Primary Classes
By April 1st current year a child should be of 4 years and plus. However the child with age 3 years 7 months to 4 years 6 months by April 1st of the current year can also apply.
The duly filled forms should be submitted to the school office on the scheduled dates between 10:00 a.m and 1:00 p.m with the following documents.
- A latest passport size photograph of child with parents.
- An attested photocopy of the original Date of Birth Certificate issued by Nagar Nigam/Nagar Palika.
- Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- No photocopy of form will be accepted.
- No exchange of forms is permitted.
- Submission of proof of date of birth should be as per CBSE norms.
- Change of date of birth will not be entertained. Date of Birth once registered can not be altered.
- Recommendations of any kind will disqualify for admission.
- No application form will be accepted without attested copy of date birth certificate and photograph.
Once the names of the candidates are short-listed, admission should be taken on the appointed dates, falling which they will forfeit the seats and same will be allotted to those candidates who do not get through the draw. A fee book (challan) and an admission form will be issued from the school office to complete the admission procedure.
Classes commence from April of current year. For Prep. Classes are held for six days a week i.e. Monday to Saturday. The admit card issued the students by the school office at the time of admission should be submitted to the respective class teachers on the first day of attending the class. No students will be allowed to attend the classes without the Admit card issued from the office.